Friday, May 14, 2010

Due to circumstances beyond our control...

The Right Track/Wiggle Rim Bike Shop project has to be put on hold indefinitely. Sincere Thanks go out to all those that helped and brought business our way. JR has gone on to work for another up and coming shop in the same 'hood (details to be officially announced at a later date), and Flip is pursue the exciting world of freelance bike repair and building. Hit him up here or on his cell for any and all bike repairs. I'm sure if you ask nicely he'll even do a house call. As for me, Hooligan Dave the Tattooist, I'm still working by appointment only, of course, and am riding the days away and racing the dawn to the bar for last call. See my blog for tattoo news.

See you soon.....

Ride it hard and put it away wet,

The staff of The Right Track Bike Shop, aka, The Wiggle Rim

1 comment:

  1. Hey I need a wheel thats bent or to be thrown away if you could hook me up or charge me a small fee that would be wonderful... Miss Ri I'm on your face page...

    ReplyDelete